IFCI offers a wide range of products to the target customer segments to satisfy
their specific financial needs. The product mix offering varies from one business/industry
segment to another. IFCI customizes the product-mix to maximize customer satisfaction.
It's domain knowledge and innovativeness make the product-mix a key differentiator
for building, enduring and sustaining relationship with the borrowers.
IFCI structures its Debt products based on the specific requirements of the corporate.
Some of our products are :
- Short Term loans of less than 3 years duration to meet the immediate requirements
of corporates for meeting temporary gaps in working capital, mismatch in cash flow,
short term miscellaneous requirements, investment requirement in group companies
and subsidiaries, subscribing warrants, Rights issues, Initial Public Offerings,
acquisitions, refinancing of existing debt, preoperative expenses of projects etc.
- Corporate Loans of 3-5 years duration to meet all types of requirements for the
corporate, group companies, subsidiary companies, investment companies etc. other
than project finance requirements.
- Project loans of 5-15 years duration to meet the fund requirements of Greenfield
projects expansions/modernisation projects etc. across all industry and infrastructure
- Different types of guarantees and Non-fund based facilities.
- Investment in IPO, Right issue, Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP), Warrants
etc as well as in the secondary markets for listed companies.
- Strategic investment in unlisted companies.
- Trading in the secondary market including equity derivatives.
Targeted Business Segments
Traditionally, IFCI has been meeting the changing requirements of the clients by endeavoring to devise various schemes and financial products for multiple industry sectors. Major Financing Schemes of IFCI included Project Financing and Financial Services mainly to the manufacturing industry along with a diversified industrial portfolio.
- Public Sector Undertakings
- Manufacturing industry
- Infrastructure projects
- Airports (brownfield)
- Urban infrastructure projects
- Participation in Private Equity
- Promoter funding